Big Bang′s Taeyang Wishes His Bedscene with Min Hyo Rin was Hotter

Big Bang′s Taeyang shared his thoughts on his bed scene with actress Min Hyo Rin.

On June 16′s broadcast of Mnet′s Wide Entertainment News, Taeyang talked about the music video for Eyes, Nose, Lips, saying, "In the video, there′s a scene where Min Hyo Rin′s picture burns up and leaves an impression, but I worried that it might bother her a bit."

Also the deep kiss and bed scene in the music video for 1AM had garnered much attention, as Taeyang and Min Hyo Rin appeared as lovers who longed for each other.

Despite trying to forget each other by drinking until early in the mornings, they end up remembering the painful past and moments when they were in love.

Big Bang′s Taeyang Wishes His Bedscene with Min Hyo Rin was Hotter

Regarding the music video, Taeyang said, "I knew that fans wouldn′t be too surprised watching this music video. I debuted in 2006 with a kiss scene, so I think fans would be prepared for it."

He added, "I heard that people thought it wasn′t that hot. I wondered if I should had added more intense skinship."

Meanwhile, Eyes, Nose, Lips was released on June 2 and ranked number one on various music charts, including Melon, Mnet, Olleh Music, and more. The song also won number one on music programs, such as Mnet’s M COUNTDOWN and MBC’s Music Core.

Photo Credit: Mnet

Source : mwave[dot]interest[dot]me

No comments:

Post a Comment