Seo Kang Joon Reveals His Thoughts on His Popularity with Older Women for High Cut

Seo Kang Joon Reveals His Thoughts on His Popularity with Older Women for High Cut

Rising actor Seo Kang Joon appeared in the latest issue of High Cut magazine, revealing his thoughts on why he is so popular among older women. 

For the photo spread, Seo Kang Joon showed various sides to him, as he posed conveying a different mood for each image. 

During the interview with High Cut, Seo Kang Joon talked about his first variety program “Roommate“, and his ever-growing popularity with older women. Dubbed “The Nation’s Younger Boyfriend,” Seo Kang Joon has played various characters with whom older women fall in love. Lee Min Jung‘s character from their latest drama “Cunning Single Lady” is a leading example. On the reality program “Roommate”, he is also getting a lot of attention from actress Hong Soo Hyun

When asked why he thinks he is so popular with older women, he answered, “I think it’s because I have face that makes me look older. When I ask, people tell me I look about six years older than I really am. When I look at mirrors, I think the same. I don’t think it’s a bad thing.” 

Seo Kang Joon Seo Kang Joon Seo Kang Joon

Seo Kang Joon’s full interview and photo shoot with High Cut can be seen in the 128th issue of the magazine. 

Source : soompi[dot]com

No comments:

Post a Comment