Seo Kang Joon talks about his popularity + says he resembles trot singer Park Hyun Bin


Seo Kang Joon just revealed more about himself in a recent interview on KBS "Entertainment Weekly".

Seo Kang Joon is currently as one of the "trend actors" even though he has just debuted for 9 monhs, the MC asked how he felt about his popularity, he answered,"Sometimes when I go out eating at restaurants, I receive a glass of coke as free service, i feel very great. Sometimes people even recognize me, the feeling is very amazing".

He also mentioned about his appearance resemblance with trot singer Park Hyun Bin,"It's not actor Hyun Bin but singer Park Hyun Bin... people said I look like him when I smile" ,then he demonstrated his smile and made everyone laugh cause of their similarity.
Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment