Block B Warns Sasaengs to Stop Coming to the Dorm

With sasaengs coming into their personal space on numerous occasions, the Block B members once again scolded and warned them not to come.

Block B Warns Sasaengs to Stop Coming to the Dorm

On October 21, Zico tweeted, “Coming to the dorm. It gives me chills. Stop it immediately. Now that you’ve caught the attention of the members and received a public message of warning, do you feel a sense of accomplishment like you’ve won a medal?”

Zico had previously tweeted on October 11, writing, “If a living restriction also appears in the studio, then all of Block B’s music will be affected greatly. The act of coming to apologize for thoughtlessly visiting is an action that I don’t understand at all. Please keep boundaries.”

Block B Warns Sasaengs to Stop Coming to the Dorm


Park Kyung also took to his Twitter to write on October 21, “I don’t know how you found out where the dorm was, I was shocked to see that people scribbled on the door two weeks ago... But now we have a person who pages or rings the bell before running away while we’re resting. Bees, I’m begging you, please.”

Jaehyo posted a picture of the door with the fan scribbles, adding, “I’m thankful that you love us, but this is too scary.”

Photo Credit: Zico, Park Kyung, Jaehyo′s Twitters

Source : mwave[dot]interest[dot]me

No comments:

Post a Comment