GOT7’s Jackson Exceeds Limit on His Card Two Months after Getting Paid

Jackson was shocked upon finding out that he has exceeded the limit on his card.

During the January 20 broadcast of SBS’ Roommate, Shoo visited the house along with her twin daughters Ra Hee and Ra Yul upon getting invited by Girls’ Generation (SNSD)’s Sunny.

Shoo went grocery shopping along with her junior singers Jackson and Orange Caramel’s Nana. Jackson said, “You can buy beef too. Buy everything you want,” as he said that he will pay for the groceries.

GOT7’s Jackson Exceeds Limit on His Card Two Months after Getting Paid

However, Jackson exceeded the limit on his card and was not able to pay for the groceries, which came out to be 160,000 won. Shoo ended up paying with her card.

Jackson revealed, “I got paid two months ago. I don’t know, I just went to the convenient store several times. I just went to the convenient store four times.”’

Jackson said to Shoo, “I don’t have 160,000 won because I’m poor right now. Nuna, you should come visit again next month. I can pay once I get paid,” bringing out laughter.

Photo credit: SBS


Source : mwave[dot]interest[dot]me
post from sitemap

No comments:

Post a Comment