Baek Ji Young used to dislike Seo In Young?


Baek Ji Young recently shared a surprising story of her relationship with fellow singer Seo In Young.

On January 29th, Baek Ji Young appeared on SBS ‘Strong Heart’ and explained the stories and rumors behind her relationship with Seo In Young. The singer confessed, “I did not like Seo In Young because she was so lively, and looked like a Barbie doll.”

Baek Ji Young continued, “However, later when I talked to her, I found out that she wasn’t hateful at all. But, I thought I was going to lose for some reason if I start liking her.”

She then proceeded to share about the incident when she made Seo In Young cry. She said, “I was in the same waiting room as Lyn when Seo In Young came in and they started to chat together. I lost my temper and said, ‘Hey, I don’t think you’re in the position to be coming in here and start chatting it up loudly.’”

“She went out after apologizing, and my manager told me that she cried right after she left. I was very stressed out because of my throat condition back then,” she continued. “Afterwards, we ran into each other at a party. She came up to me and apologized. She is such a nice person, and I promised that I would never talk like that to her.”


Source: StarN News

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment