Kim So Hyun, “When I Was Working With My Ideal Man Park Yoochun, I Tried To Stay Calm But…”


im So Hyun recently expressed her affection for Park Yoochun.

Kim So Hyun appeared on MBC’s ‘Section TV Entertainment News’ on the 25th of January and smiled as she talked about working alongside Park Yoochun for the drama ‘I Miss You’.

She revealed, “I tried to stay calm but the people around me, like the director and Jingoo, kept asking me ‘You’re enjoying this, aren’t you?’ and that made me feel embarrassed,” and “When I stood next to him, everyone stared at us.”


Kim So Hyun also recorded a video message for Park Yoochun. She said, “I hope I can work with you again in my next drama. I’d like to talk to you more and eat with you more often when that happens.”


Source: [newsen]
Translated by: dongbangdata.net

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment