BoA holds successful 1st solo concert in Korea


Singer soloist BoA successfully held her first exclusive concert in Korea after 13 years since her debut.

From January 26 to 27th, BoA kicked off her ‘BoA Special Live 2013 ~Here I Am~’ concert at the Seoul’s Olympics Park Gymnastic Hall with approximately 6,000 fans in attendance.

In the concert, the singer showed off her moves while performing her dance pieces like “Hurricane Venus”, “Dangerous” and “Energetic”, while flaunted her prowess in ballads with an acoustic guitar for “Waiting…”, “ID; Peace B” and more.

BoA also exclusively revealed her new single “Disturbance” which was entirely written and composed by the singer herself. A music video has been also unveiled with a surprise appearance of SHINee’s Taemin.

In a press conference prior the additional concert, BoA said, “It’s my first solo concert in Korea, and the first show I had last night was done with a blast. I hope today’s show will go fine just like yesterday.”

She added, “This concert should be the summary of my 13 years of career. I am performing songs from my earliest days to the recent days, and I included many songs that people would want to hear in the repertoire. Even though there aren’t fancy special effects, the two hours will be full of great music.”


Source: StarN News

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment