JYJ Kim Jaejoong – Kim Junsu, the difference between the meanings of their solo albums


What do JYJ’s members think of Kim Jaejoong’s 1st solo album?

JYJ Kim Jaejoong released his debut solo album ‘I’ on the 17th. In an interview conducted recently at a cafe located in Apgujeong-dong, Seoul, Kim Jaejoong talked about the reactions of JYJ’s members Park Yoochun and Kim Junsu toward his album.

“It’s a little bit awkward to say it with my mouth…” Kim Jaejoong began to talk, “After listening to One Kiss, Yoochun said ‘Jaejoong-ie hyung is really good at singing. This song is so great’.”

Kim Jaejoong said, “ Yoochun likes emotional music more than dance music. So, he listened to One Kiss then said ‘I must have a drink now’.”

Kim Junsu’s most favorite song is ‘Mine’. Kim Jaejoong explained, “I released a single of rock genre called ‘Maze’ before. Ever since then, Junsu said ‘One day when hyung releases a solo album, it must be of hard rock’. I think that’s why he likes ‘Mine’.”

Last year, Kim Junsu released a solo album ‘Uncommitted’ and successfully finished a world tour.(T/N: this must be the reporter’s mistake, Uncommitted is a single, Junsu’s solo album is Tarantallegra)

Kim Jaejoong shared his thoughts, “It’s true that I envy Junsu who has a successful solo career but I’m not under impetus or heavily affected.”

He added, “In Junsu’s case, his album contains various genres of music, while my album attempts a new music that I hadn’t done until now. For that reason, I think the two albums itself have different meanings.”


Source: TV Daily via Nate
Translated by: Hannah @ PrinceJJ

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment