10 Things We Discovered about Romance from ‘Discovery of Romance’ - Episode 7

As the characters in KBS’ Discovery of Romance learn a thing or two about love, we decided to also list out ten things that we learned along with them.

Here’s what we learned from episode 7.



Han Yeo Reum
Do you smell something burning?

Kang Tae Ha
Are you kidding me?

Sometimes, it’s not someone’s heart burning with passion.
Something might actually be burning.




Kang Tae Ha
Loving and liking someone are two completely different things.
How can you love someone so simply?
Loving someone is such a pure emotion.



Han Yeo Reum
Something like this…
I wish for your happiness, or I’m fine with you being happy.
He says he likes me, but does it make sense that he doesn’t want me to even be a little happy?


Kang Tae Ha
I have no feelings like that.
If Yeo Reum is going to be happy, she needs to be happy with me.
I don’t want her to be happy with someone other dude.
If she’s not going to be happy next me, it’s better for her to have misfortune


Han Yeo Reum
Consideration, sacrifice, giving up..
Aren’t these the basics of liking someone?


Kang Tae Ha
Tell her to just come to me.
I’ll show her exactly what consideration, sacrifice, and giving up really mean.


Be super realistic if you are really determined to get that boy or girl.




Breaking the window belonging to the guy you once liked, no matter what a douchebag he is, may lead you to the police station.

If you’re going to do it, and we’re not encouraging you to, make sure there are no CCTVs.




Do Joon Ho
All the things you did with Eun Gyu, I’ll do it for you.
We’ll watch movies, ride bikes by the Han River, and eat dinner together.


Yoon Sol
You talk so well.
You told me the same thing ten years ago.


….

Do Joon Ho
If there’s something you wanted to do with Soon Nam, let me know.
Oppa will do everything for you.


Remember what you promised to do in the past.




If you’re going to invite another girl to your house for breakfast without telling your girlfriend, be better at it.




Kang Tae Ha
You’re right. I’ve gone completely insane.
I couldn’t see anything before my eyes.
My one thought was that she was there and I need to go there.
Because she’s not going to meet with me.
If I don’t do this, how can I see her?
Accidents?
Now that I think about it, it’s a miracle that I got there in 25 minutes,
Whether I die or not – that thought didn’t occur to me at all.
I just…really wanted to see her… Yeo Reum


That’s real romantic and stuff, but try not to risk other people’s lives (and your own) because you’re crazy in love.




Nam Ha Jin
So cheaters do this annoying thing all the time
I can never do this


Comparing yourself to a cheater…is basically saying what you’re doing is cheating




Do Joon Ho
You know nothing. Your mother is so charming.
If I had to date, I wouldn’t date you two. I would date your mother.


Han Yeo Reum
You’re going to be my new dad?

Yoon Sol
Crazy bastard

Do Joon Ho
I don’t think I can because I don’t like the daughter or her friend

Han Yeo Reum
Psycho

Yoon Sol
Psycho

Don’t joke around about dating your best friend’s mom.
Keep those thoughts to yourself.





Shin Yoon Hee
You really don’t know women.
If she has no feelings for you, why would she give you all that food?
That woman likes you.


Not sure how accurate this theory is, but if you like a man, give him some food.




Hiding when you have nothing to hide is the worst thing to do ever.



Photo Credit: KBS


Source : mwave[dot]interest[dot]me

No comments:

Post a Comment