GOT7’s Jackson Dedicates Heartfelt Post to His Mom Following “Roommate” Broadcast

GOT7’s Jackson Dedicates Heartfelt Post to His Mom Following “Roommate” Broadcast

GOT7’s Jackson recently expressed his sincere love for his mom through a heartfelt SNS post.

On December 24, Jackson posted a message on his personal Instagram account that reads, “Mom, I’m always, always thinking of you and I love you. Please take care of your health. I believe that if I work hard, everything will work out, so you really don’t have to worry about me too much! I love you mama. Merry Christmas!!!”

The GOT7 member also wrote the message in English: “I will always try and work to my fullest so please don’t worry. Take good care of yourself and i really love you mom. MERRY CHRISTMAS!”

Along with these words, he uploaded a cute photo of himself with his mom, in which he can be seen puckering his lips for a peck on his mom’s cheek. Jackson shared this post following the SBSRoommate” episode during which he was surprised with a visit from his parents for a heartwarming reunion.

Source : soompi[dot]com
post from sitemap

No comments:

Post a Comment