Ha Ji Won donates all proceeds from essay book


Actress Ha Ji Won has donated all proceeds from her essay book ‘Right This Moment’ to different charities to help those in need.

‘Right This Moment’ is a self-penned collection of essays that reflects how Ha Ji Won was able to become a top actress and shares details on her past. It contains stories on her initial auditioning experiences, her adjustment to life as an actress and other turning points in her life.

According to Ha Ji Won’s agency, the actress has donated all the proceeds from the essay book. One of the recipients, Choi Kyung Joo Foundation said, “We will use the donated money in helping those who have special talents in arts and sports.”

Ha Ji Won commented, “I always felt grateful for so much support that people showed for my essay collection. I always wanted to give love and support for those who are in more need than I am, and I am very glad that that I finally got a chance.”

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment