Park Yoochun Shows Off His Amazing Chemistry With Oh Jung Sae



Park Yoochun recently revealed that he is very close to actor Oh Jung sae.

On the 6th, Park Yoochun showed off his amazing chemistry with Oh Jung Sae in an interview with the Japanese media when he stated, “I can say with confidence that Oh Jung Sae and I are a match made in heaven,” and “I like him so much that I find myself smiling, even just from looking at him, and we understand each other, even without a single word being spoken.”

He also added, “I make the most bloopers when I’m shooting scenes with him, and it’s always because we burst out into laughter. I enjoy acting with him so much,” and “He’s so great at acting and has a great personality, so he’s a senior I have a lot to learn from. Add the fact that he takes care of me so well, and it really feels like I’m filming a buddy movie with him when we run through our lines together.” He then proceeded to say, “When we exchange text messages these days, I call him ‘my wife’.”

In a recent interview, Oh Jung Sae praised Park Yoochun as he said, “He’s an actor who is like a lifelong friend and my younger brother. It feels like I’m acting with a friend I’ve known for over ten years,” and “We don’t have a dividing line between how we act around each other on and off camera. He’s a great actor, and he’s also humble and well-mannered.”


Source: [hankooki reviewstar]
Translated by: dongbangdata.net

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment