Kim Sung Ryeong Says, “I Exchange Text Messages With Jung Yunho Every Day”


Kim Sung Ryeong revealed that she exchanges text messages with Jung Yunho every day.

At the press conference of SBS’ Monday-Tuesday drama ‘Queen of Ambition’ on the 9th, Kim Sung Ryeong talked about her friendship with Jung Yunho, who appears as her character’s younger brother in the drama, when she stated, “I was the one who asked him for his number. I was embarrassed to call him so I sent him a well-wishing text to wish him a Happy New Year.”

Kim Sung Ryeong stated, “At first, it felt so weird to hear him call me ‘Noona (older sister), noona’ but it felt like something he was doing to try to get into his role as my younger brother, so I took the initiative to send him a long text message,” and “In the text message, I said that I wanted to get to know him better so that our relationship as a brother and sister in the drama would seem more sincere. I found him hard to approach at first because he’s an idol star, and I wanted us to work together to smooth that over and he understood completely.”


She continued to express her affection for Jung Yunho as she added, “I didn’t get a reply from him so I assumed he was in Japan. I talked to some friends because I hadn’t gotten a reply in a while but I got one after a couple of hours. His answer was so endearing as he said he hoped we could work well together. He texted me back and he gave me a call the next day. I found that so endearing.”

“Yunho and I exchange text messages every day. I’ve found that his messages give me strength. Even when I meet him on location, he really feels like my actual younger brother and I want to take care of him. I think his presence really helps me when I act. But I’ll only enjoy texting him till the drama ends,” she jokingly added.
Following Kim Sung Ryeong’s statement, Jung Yunho talked about why he replied to her text message late when he stated, “I was at an end-of-the-year awards ceremony so I couldn’t read the text message till later.”
Meanwhile, ‘Queen of Ambition’ is a drama that depicts the love, betrayal and greed of a man who sacrifices everything for the woman he loves, who is trying to escape poverty and become the First Lady. The drama stars Kwon Sang Woo, Soo Ae, Jung Yunho (U-Know Yunho), Kim Sung Ryeong and Go Joon Hee. It will begin airing on the 14th of January.


Source: [newsen]
Translated by: dongbangdata.net

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment