Park Minha Takes A Photo With U-Know Yunho!



Child actress Park Minha recently uploaded a photo she took with TVXQ’s U-Know Yunho.

On the 9th, Park Minha posted a photo on her personal Twitter account with the caption, “With Yunho oppa, who I’m meeting for the first time in a month~ Next time, I’ll see you on set.”

Park Minha and U-Know Yunho, who met at the press conference of SBS’ ‘Queen of Ambition’, look close as they pose for the photo. Both of them are smiling at the camera and showing off their adorable charm.

Netizens who saw the photo left comments such as, “I’m so envious of Park Minha”, “I really have to watch Queen of Ambition”, “U-Know Yunho’s face is almost the same size as Park Minha’s”, “They’re so cute,” and “I wish I could have a daughter like her.”

‘Queen of Ambition’ depicts the love of a man who sacrifices everything for the woman he loves, and the betrayal and greed that surrounds them. It will begin airing on the 14th of January.

Source: TV Report | Translated and shared by: dongbangdata.net

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment