SECRET’s Sunhwa and Dal Shabet’s Ah Young cast in ‘Advertisement Genius, Lee Tae Baek’


SECRET’s Sunhwa and Dal Shabet’s Ah Young will be making their acting debut through upcoming KBS drama, ‘Advertisement Genius, Lee Tae Baek’.

Sunhwa has been cast in the series as Lee Soran, the younger sister of Lee Tae Baek (played by Jin Goo), who is a narrator model dreaming of becoming an actress. With her talkative personality, Lee So Ran always makes some sort of issue, but truly loves her family.

Sunhwa shared, Because this is the first time I am trying acting, I am very nervous, but I am going to do my very best and try to learn a lot from this experience. My character, Lee Soran, is very similar to my real personality so I already feel a sense of familiarity with her. I will work hard to hear from others that Han Sunhwa has potential.”

Also making her official acting debut is Ah Young who will play the role of Gong Sun Hye, a junior in an art high school. She works as a secretary for an advertising agency run by Ma Jin Ga (played by Go Chang Suk).

Ah Young commented, “I’m very nervous because I’m making my acting debut in this series. I’m learning a lot from other actors. I’m so excited about this new challenge. Please give me your support.”

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment