Kwanghee and Yewon to dub for ‘Gladiator: The Birth of a Lazy Hero’


ZE:A’s Kwanghee and Jewelry’s Yewon will be lending their voices to dub for the upcoming animated film, ‘Gladiator: The Birth of a Lazy Hero’.

‘Gladiator: The Birth of a Lazy Hero’ tells the story about Timo, a lazy and unmotivated man, who tries to become a true gladiator for his first love Lucilla. Kwanghee will voice the main character Timo while Yewon will voice the sexy trainer Diana, who trains Timo into a real fighter.

Kwanghee said, “I saw the movie and fell in love with the character. I really like the character and I’m so happy that I got to play it.” Yewon also commented, “Diana is a really charming character. I’m looking forward to hear how my voice will be on screen.”

Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment