Infinite’s Sung Kyu Stopped His Girlfriend from Transferring with a Kiss

Infinite’s Sung Kyu shared a sweet story of his first love.

Attending February 6’s broadcast of KBS 2TV’s Happy Together 3 as a guest, Sung Kyu reminisced on the memory of his first kiss with his girl friend in middle school.

“My girlfriend, who was also my first love, said she was going to transfer to another school,” said Sung Kyu. “But I felt like that was her giving me a sign to kiss her.”

“When she said, ‘I’m leaving now…you won’t be able to see me again,’ I thought, ′I should kiss her,′” added the Infinite member.

Infinite’s Sung Kyu Stopped His Girlfriend from Transferring with a Kiss

Then Sung Kyu made everyone laugh by saying, “Once I finished kissing, she said, ‘I liked it…’ and that stopped her from transferring to another school.”

Photo credit: KBS 2TV


Source : mwave[dot]interest[dot]me

No comments:

Post a Comment