EXO's Sehun goes on IG once again to warn sasaeng fans



EXO's Sehun went on his Instagram one more time to express his disappointment to his sasaeng fans who claim being his girlfriend.

He posted an all black photo with this caption,  "Who are you? Do I really have to go this far.." 

It's not the first time that Sehun warned those who went beyond in supporting him. Last month, Sehun also posted an all black photo which has this caption, "I'm going to say this for the first and last time. I didn't do anything but why is that I keep getting a lot of messages everyday? Like registration number, password changing telling me that I logged in using other computer... These messages. If it keeps going on, I will not hold still."

written by: loveluytakyo@dkpopnews.net
SOURCE:  Sehun's IG
Source : dkpopnews[dot]net

No comments:

Post a Comment