Lee Seung Gi Wittily Avoids Question About Girlfriend SNSD’s Yoona

Lee Seung Gi wittily avoided answering a question regarding his girlfriend Girls’ Generation (SNSD)’s Yoona.

August 20’s broadcast of SBS’s One Night of TV Entertainment revealed Lee Seung Gi’s rice cooker commercial filming site.

During the interview, Lee Seung Gi was asked if he cooks, to which he answered, “I learned a few years back and I’ve recently started practicing again.”

The interviewer asked, “When you were learning how to cook, did you cook for that special someone?” and Lee Seung Gi wittily responded, “I think I know what kind of answer you want, but the timing doesn’t match up.

Then the interviewer asked, “How is Today’s Love?” which led Lee Seung Gi to hesitate for a moment before saying, “Oh, I forgot that′s the title of my film for a second,” causing a round of laughter.

Lee Seung Gi Wittily Avoids Question About Girlfriend SNSD’s Yoona

Then he said, “It’s a genre that I′ve always wanted to do. It’s a romantic comedy film. I really like director Park Jin Pyo. I’ll also be working with Moon Chae Won, who I filmed the first drama with, so I’m anticipating working with great people.”

Photo credit: SBS

Source : mwave[dot]interest[dot]me

No comments:

Post a Comment