Ji Sung Jokes He Should Be Paid Seven Times More for Playing Seven Characters on “Kill Me Heal Me”

Ji Sung Jokes He Should Be Paid Seven Times More for Playing Seven Characters on “Kill Me Heal Me”

During a recent interview with MBC’s “Section TV Entertainment Relay,” actor Ji Sung opened up about his challenging role on MBC’s upcoming drama, “Kill Me Heal Me.”

The new drama will mark Ji Sung’s highly anticipated return to the small screen, as well as challenge the actor himself to portray a wide range of characters for his role. The star explained, “I take on the role of one person that has seven different characters living inside of him. They include a ten-year-old boy, a person speaking with Jeolla-do dialect, and a man with charms of a homme fatale.”

“As I am acting seven different characters, I told the producers that I should be paid seven times the amount of salary,” the actor joked. He also added, “I am acting a character that is 28 years old, which makes me slightly nervous. Because of that, I ask the staff every now and then ‘Am I doing fine?’”

Meanwhile, “Kill Me Heal Me” starring Ji Sung and Hwang Jung Eum will premiere on January 7 at 10 p.m. The first four posters for the drama can be found .

ji sung kill me heal me

Source : soompi[dot]com
post from sitemap

No comments:

Post a Comment