Park Eun Hye Reveals Yoo Jae Suk Boasted about Where He Lives

Park Eun Hye Reveals Yoo Jae Suk Boasted about Where He Lives

spilled the beans on Yoo Jae Suk‘s past behavior on “Happy Together.”

On the February 19 episode of KBS2‘s “Happy Together,” a number of different celebrities come together to represent different home towns for a Lunar New Year special.

On this day, Park Eun Hye reveals she has always lived in the satellite cities of Seoul, and not the city itself. “I have never lived in Seoul. I used to live in East Incheon and Incheon, and I’m currently living in Bundang,” she says.

Afterwards, Park Eun Hye reveals the adorably petty past of Yoo Jae Suk, saying, “Yoo Jae Suk used to make fun of me a lot. When I was going home after filming, he said, ‘Are you going to Incheon? I live in Apgujeong.’” Well known for its celebrity residents, Apgujeong is an upscale district in the Gangnam area of Seoul.

Yoo Jae Suk clarifies that it was because he was excited to have moved into his new home, saying, “It hadn’t been long since I moved into the city. I had been living in the outskirts before that.”

Source : soompi[dot]com
post from sitemap

No comments:

Post a Comment