TV Reunion Cancelled for Former EXO members Luhan and Kris

Although many fans were looking forward to the performances of Kris (Wu Yifan) and Luhan on the TV special “CCTV’s New Year’s Gala,” the Chinese media is reporting that the former EXO members have been pulled from the lineup.

Both artists are currently involved in a legal battle with their former agency SM Entertainment and have been pursuing their own activities, despite the legal process to terminate their contracts, In the past few weeks, SMTOWN has expressed their beliefs that the singers should not be allowed to pursue activities until the contract termination has been finished and agreed upon by both parties.

Because of the legal difficulties and to avoid any future problems, it appears that the officials for the New Year’s special decided to pull Kris and Luhan from the lineup.

As a result. it appears hat Luhan took to twitter to express his evident disappointment of the turnout.

I’m already very happy to be able to experience the rehearsals. Honestly, I am a little upset that I could not persevere till the end. I’m sorry to have caused inconvenience to everyone. I am thankful for all that I have gone through, no matter in the past or in the future. I will work even harder for future projects, and I believe that our tomorrow will be a better day. Watch the Gala show on New Year’s Eve with your family.

 

We look forward to seeing Kris and Luhan reunite on a different stage instead.

Source : en[dot]korea[dot]com
post from sitemap

No comments:

Post a Comment