Baro Doesn’t Like the Idea of Do Hee Dating

Baro Doesn’t Like the Idea of Do Hee Dating

Baro Doesn’t Like the Idea of Do Hee Dating

Actress and member of girl group Tiny-G, Do Hee sought after love advice.

tvN’s “Taxi,” which aired on January 23, featured its fourth “Reply 1994” special, inviting special guests B1A4’s Baro, Tiny-G’s Do Hee, and Son Ho Joon. On the show they discussed how their status have changed since starring in “Reply 1994” and displayed their volubility.

During their ride on the “Taxi,” Do Hee commented, “I heard it’s good to have dating experience for both acting and singing,” as she expressed her thoughts about relationships. Baro immediately remarked, “I oppose. I used to think the same way before, I thought I needed it. It may be helpful, but you can express it indirectly,” as he gave her advice.

Kim Gu Ra, a host of the show said, “I approve of [Do Hee] dating,” and another host Hong Eun Hee said, “I’m against suppressing yourself too much.”

After hearing this, Baro changed his mind saying, “Ok, Do Hee, I will allow it. Only date when you find someone you really like that can take care of you. Do you understand?” Baro evoked laughter as he acted like an overprotective brother to Do Hee.

tvN Taxi


Source : soompi[dot]com

No comments:

Post a Comment