Top 10 Moments of You Who Came From the Stars: Episode 11

Episode 11 of SBS’ You Who Came From the Stars had us going on an emotional roller coaster ride.

The episode had us in tears because it was just downright hilarious at one point, then so heartbreaking at another.

And then it ends with this super heart-fluttery moment that made it hard for us to fall asleep.

Why can’t Do Min Joon and Chun Song Yi just be happy! WHYYYY!


Chun Yoon Jae: Do you like him?

Chun Song Yi: Jesus~ Hey, is your older sister the type of person to like someone one-sidedly?
He’s the one who treats me like a ceramic pot. Am I the type to do that?

Chun Yoon Jae: Oh and it’s a crush?

Chun Song Yi: I said it wasn’t! Get out!


We love their relationship.



Chun Song Yi: Our tastes are pretty opposite. I guess we’ll never have to argue about food for the rest of our lives.

Do Min Joon: There will be no eating with you for as long as we live.

OUCH.



This HILARIOUSLY parody of Witch Hunt.

(It’s a talk show where the MCs listen to other people’s dating problems and give them a green or red light on whether the people should pursue the relationship or not.)



Do Min Joon: Did you really come here to hear my answer?

Chun Song Yi: No. I just wanted to be with you.
But I want to hear your answer too.

Do Min Joon: Yeah? Then I guess I should tell you. Although I thought I already did.
Since it seems like you didn’t understand, I’ll say it clearly.
I don’t like you.
Because you’re like this, I dislike you even more.

Chun Song Yi: Then why did you help me? Why were you by my side when I was having a hard time?

: Because I pitied you. And I was fascinated because you are a celebrity.
It was curiosity, but I guess you thought I liked you. It makes me feel sorry.
But since you’re a woman with a lot of pride, I didn’t think you’d come this far.
If you knew, you wouldn’t have done all that.

Chun Song Yi: So? What do you want me to do?

Do Min Joon: I want you to stop appearing before my eyes.

Chun Song YI: But… why does it feel like you’re lying to me?

*SOBBING. Just….SOBBING.



Chun Song Yi: I’m sorry.

Lee Hwi Kyung: It’s okay.

Chun Song YI: No, I mean… I didn’t know how you really felt.
I didn’t know this is how it felt when you confess to someone and get rejected.
I feel so miserable.

Do Min Joon: It’s only bad the first time. After 15 years, you get used to it.
You did it to me in front of everyone at school.

Chun Song Yi: You must have been so embarrassed.
There was no one there and I feel like dying of embarrassment.

Do Min Joon: That’s a given.

The moment when Chun Song Yi understands all the hurt she’s given Lee Hwi Kyung for the past 15 years, and Lee Hwi Kyung is such a good friend about it.



Lee Hwi Kyung : Don’t listen to sad songs. If you listen to sad songs, it doesn’t help with your emotions.

Chun Song Yi: What about you?
Whose song did you listen to that didn’t help with your emotion?

….

Lee Hwi Kyung: Can it not be…
If you loved me?
For you to know just a little bit of my heart?
If not, you can continue loving that person
As long as you stay by my side.


When you finally realize just how much Lee Hwi Kyung was hurt over his one-sided romance.



Do Min Joon: Lawyer Jang,
How does it feel to grow old together?

I want to grow old together.



Chun Song Yi: You’re going to school?

Chun Yoon Jae: Of course. A senior in high school should study.

Chun Song Yi: What happened? What is the word study coming out of your mouth.

Chun Yoon Jae: After seeing you last night, I realized I need to study. I need to study a lot. I shouldn’t live recklessly.


EVERYTHING about this scene.



NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! HE CAN’T DIE.


Risking his life for a kiss… Do Min Joon, you are such a liar.



Photo Credit: SBS



Source : mwave[dot]interest[dot]me

No comments:

Post a Comment