Kim Jong Hwan Makes A Shocking Confession About Lia Kim

Kim Jong Hwan Makes A Shocking Confession About Lia Kim

Singer Kim Jong Hwan made an unexpected confession about Lia Kim.

Kim Jong Hwan and Lia Kim both starred on the specialty channel YTN "News In" and revealed for the first time ever that they are father and daughter.

Like Us on Facebook

Kim Jong Hwan said, "To a singer singing is important, but one's character is very important, too. To be honest, Lia Kim is my second daughter. I'm sorry that I couldn't tell you all before."

He continued, "It's not important who your father is. I wanted her to be known as a singer first. It feels so good to be able to reveal the truth that she is my daughter."

Lia Kim said, "Actually I didn't want to reveal our father/daughter relationship more than my father. I wanted to prove myself through song first."

Kim Jong Hwan debuted in 1985 with his 1st album No Place to Rest and received much love for "Reason for Living." He's never given a song to another singer, but he gave Lia Kim her 2012 debut song "Great Promise." Kim Jong Hwan wrote and composed the song himself, and this act did pique some interest into their relationship.


Source : kpopstarz[dot]com

No comments:

Post a Comment