Brown Eyed Girls Singer Gain Was Accused Of 'Clapping Sadly' At Park Jin Young's Wedding

Gain of the girl group Brown Eyed Girls
(Photo : Mnet)

What is the sound of two sad hands clapping?

The guests at singer and music mogul Park Jin Young's wedding apparently know the answer to that question, as Gain of the girl group Brown Eyed Girls claims she was accused of sadly clapping at the reception, which took place back in October.

Like Us on Facebook

In an interview on Tuesday's episode of "Beatles Code 3D," a talk show on the South Korean cable music television station Mnet, Gain revealed that her close friendship with the founder and CEO of JYP Entertainment made the guests at his wedding assume she was torn up over it.

"I am really close to J.Y. Park so we eat together and even drink together," Gain said.

"I went to J.Y. Park's private wedding ceremony and clapped, but I was told that I clapped in a sadly manner.  I had clapped because I was really happy as a fan, but people were looking at me sideways, as if I had been tossed aside [for his bride]."

"I bet when Gain appeared, everyone was like, 'she came! She came! Oh my god, Gain came!'" joked comedian Song Eun Yi, also appearing on "Beatles Code."

When asked about her own love life, Gain's answers were whimsical.

"I'm the type that falls in love quickly. I also do a lot of imaginary dating," she said.

"There has been a lot of people that I liked, but I've never dated anyone for a really long time or loved so much that it left a huge scar."

Gain's new solo EP "Truth Or Dare" was released on Wednesday. The album includes the provocative single "Fxxk U" and the Lee Hyori-penned "Black & White."


 

Featured Video : FUTURE OF KARA

Source : kpopstarz[dot]com

No comments:

Post a Comment