Girls' Generation Yuri-Sooyoung, Self-Camera Together "I'm So Lucky To Have You"

girls generation yuri sooyoung self-camera
Girls' Generation's member Yuri revealed self-camera photos taken with member Sooyoung. (Photo : instagram)

Girls' Generation's member Yuri revealed self-camera photos taken with member Sooyoung.

Like Us on Facebook

Yesterday, Yuri posted on her Instagram, "My friend 9-1. Happy birthday. I'm so lucky to have you... and I'll probably feel the same way for the rest of my life," along with a 4-cut picture.

In the picture, Yuri and Sooyoung are making cute faces at the camera.

Internet users who saw this commented, "They're both so pretty," "Go Girls' Generation," etc.

Photo Credit: Yuri Instagram

Featured Video : FUTURE OF KARA

Source : kpopstarz[dot]com

No comments:

Post a Comment